Check It Out! July Pinterest Finds


Welcome to this month's Pick 3 Party!  Thanks for stopping by!  If you are looking for some inspiration for your classroom this month, you have come to the right place!
For me, the first of July means it's time to start planning for back to school.  I still have a few more weeks of summer left, but I know I will be spending much of this month setting up for a smooth start to the school year.


Click on Image to See Original Pin
I set out searching for an economical way to replace my privacy shields.  I came upon this great idea from Crissie at The Undercover Classroom.


Click on Image to See Original Pin
I wanted to do this the last couple of years and never got it done.  It is happening this year!  Maybe it will help if I get the posters ready for each month before school starts.  


Click on Image to See Original Pin
Bex from Reading and Writing Redhead shares this great list of songs to use in the classroom.


If you are searching for more great ideas...check out my Pinterest feed.
Visit PAWSitively Teaching's profile on Pinterest.



Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!




Here's how to join in on the fun!!!
1.  Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2.  Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3.  Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4.  Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5.  Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!




Bloglovin' Image Map

12 comments

  1. I love the month at a glance idea! That's perfect for remembering all of the learning that has taken place. I want to get better at taking photos of the kids and sharing them with their parents too, so this will give me a reminder! I love using music in the classroom- that post has some great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the timeline!!! I think I am going to try this!!! Thank you for sharingthis idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea with the privacy shield. I actually saw mini project boards at Walmart the other day. I wonder if those would work? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the timeline photo collage! I definitely would love to do that this year! Thanks for sharing :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pins! I love using music in the classroom, so now I have some new songs to use. Thanks for hosting this fun linky!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the monthly photos! I said I would do it that last two years and didn't but I think this year will be the one I really commit to doing it (let's hope!). Thanks for hosting!
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the month-end summary display idea! I would love to do that and put it out in the hallway each month to show the world our classroom learning antics! Thanks for the idea and the linky! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been thinking I need to make some privacy screens for testing. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas and for hosting this linky! So fun!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the privacy screen idea. I'm a few short so this will be very helpful. Thanks for hosting and sharing such helpful pins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all those pins! I think I can use each one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Using photos to journal the year is a great idea. It seems that by the time we get to June, the kids forgot all the different things we did at the beginning of the year. Great for our March Open House too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pinned the photo timeline too! I have done it in past years but for some reason have not done it lately. I think getting it set up and ready is the way to go.....then remembering to print pictures (not just post online for parents!!). Going to check out those tunes.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top