Pick 3: December's Pinterest Pics ~A New Linky~

This month, my sweet friend Marissa, from The Inspired Owl's Corner, and I are kicking off our monthly Pick 3 Pinterest Linky party.  On the 3rd of each month we will be sharing with you our top three Pinterest finds for our classroom for the upcoming month.  
December is my favorite month in the classroom.  There are so many fun things that can be done with your students.  Here are a few new ideas that I have found on Pinterest that I plan to use this month with my students.
Each year I try to help my students make a gift for their parents. 
Click Image to View Original Pinterest Link
This year, I am going to have my student create a fingerprint Christmas tree.  For $1.00 each, I can purchase frames from Dollar Tree to frame their artwork.  The result will be an adorable keepsake that each child can give to their parents for Christmas.
I also like for my student to participate in at least one service project during the holiday season.  
Click Image to View Original Pinterest Link
I love this simple idea to make homemade bird feeders.  I have a couple of parent that have agreed to help with this project so each child will be able to make a bird feeder to keep at their home and one to give away. 
The Christmas party is so much fun for the kids but it can be a bit stressful for the teacher if you don't have a plan in place.
Click Image to View Original Pinterest Link
This site has great ideas for Minute to Win It games that would be perfect for our class party. 

If you are searching for more great ideas...check out my Pinterest feed.
Visit PAWSitively Teaching's profile on Pinterest.


Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!



Here's how to join in on the fun!!!
1.  Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2.  Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3.  Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4.  Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5.  Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments

  1. This is my kind of linky! I do a minute to win it Christmas party with my class every year. The wrap a snowman (student) is always a hit!!!!
    xoxox, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this linky! Thank you so much! What a fabulous idea. Love your pins, too. I can't wait to try the bird feeder- and that precious fingerprint tree! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea for a linky! And the bird feeder pin is adorable! Thanks for hosting!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea!!! Such great finds! The fingerprint Christmas tree is adorable and I love that you are going to have the kids put them in frames for gifts. The bird feeders are so great. I would love to try those! Thanks so much for letting us link up! I love having all of these great ideas in one place!

    Andrea
    Tricks of the Trade in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you plan to put the Christmas tree artwork in a frame. What a great keepsake! I think I might have my own children make one for their grandparents.

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the idea of a Minute to Win It party for winter break! It looks like such a fun idea and something that my students would get a kick out of. Thanks for sharing the idea...
    BTW I tried to access the original pin but am not having any luck for any of the pins. You might want to check the hyperlinks just in case.
    :0) Melissa
    More Time 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the minute to win it idea! I also love the fingerprint xmas tree. It is such a great keepsake for parents and best of all...it's easy peesy! :) Thanks so much for hosting this fabulous linky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this linky Lisa! I love all of the pins you shared. My kids loved minute-to-win-it games last year. I think I am doing them again this year too! Thanks for hosting this fun linky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, I love, love, love this linky! I'm working on my post now. In the meantime I'm also checking out all these great pins. Thanks! See you around, Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting this linky! My post is almost done, and I am going to spend some time looking through all of the great ideas posted this weekend!
    P.S. Your "dog-themed" blog design is delightful!
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great ideas here! Thank you so much for hosting this fun linky! I have you to blame for my hours that will be lost surfing Pinterest - lol!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top