October Pinterest Pick 3


Welcome to October!  October brings the promise of cooler weather here in Texas which I am really looking forward to!  Unfortunately, October also brings on the dreaded teacher slump.....the excitement of back to school is over and then you realize the next holiday is not until Thanksgiving...ugh!!! 
Hopefully, as you browse through this month's pins you will be able to find a bit of inspiration to bring some fun into your classroom over the next few weeks!


Click on Image to View Original Pin
I just love this idea for adding a little fun to October.  The basic idea is to surprise another class with candy or another treat. The best part is it is a FREEBIE!!!  I can't wait to kick off "You've Been Owled" on my campus.



Click on Image to View Original Pin
How cute is this???? I think I will make some of these cuties for my team members.


Click on Image to View Original Pin
This pin is more for home but it was so cute and simple I just had to include it!



If you are searching for more great ideas...check out my Pinterest feed.
Visit PAWSitively Teaching's profile on Pinterest.


Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!






Here's how to join in on the fun!!!
1.  Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2.  Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3.  Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4.  Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5.  Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!

14 comments

  1. Thanks for hosting! I can hardly wait to try making the dryer vent pumpkins? Who thinks of these marvelous things?! Great pick.
    Always Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the little mummy treats! How great would it be to give/get one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the little mummy treats! How great would it be to give/get one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little mummy treats. At my school we do "You've been BOOed!" So I'll have to make some mummies to give away.
    Thanks for hosting,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa. Thanks so much for hosting. October's Pick 3 has so many creative ideas. I especially like your little mummy treats. So cute! It might be nice to make individual ones with the kids--with ONE treat inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mummy treat cups! Thanks for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mummys!!!! My librarian has them in her library made out of jars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mummies are adorable. A perfect craft to do with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A student's grandma emailed me Friday asking if she could do a version of your pumpkins! Hers was a little different- it has a paperbag that covers it and they paint that. Those mummies are so cute! Thank you for sharing my You've Been Hooted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok those mummies are the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pumpkins~ So easy and so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mummy cups are adorable! Thanks for hosting this event. I'd been looking forward to October's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea of "you've been owled!" I think it'd also be a fun activity for just staff to participate in. I'm all about bringing joy to others and I think this sounds fun. Thank you for hosting my favorite monthly link up!

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top