September Pick 3: Great Classroom Ideas for September


Welcome to this month's Pick 3 Party!  Thanks for stopping by!  If you are looking for some inspiration for your classroom this month, you have come to the right place!
I just completed my second week with students.  Thankfully routines are starting to run a little more smoothly and we are having productive days.  Here are a couple of ideas that I am looking forward to using in September.  


Click on Image to See Original Pin
Now that I have assessed all of my students, I am ready to help them progress as readers.  This collection of tips are easy to implement and highly effective.  

Click on Image to See Original Pin
I have some of the best teammates!  I try to give them a little token of appreciation every other month or so.  I just love this idea!  I think it will be perfect for later this month.



Click on Image to See Original Pin
My principal has asked me to put up a display in entrance area of the school.  I love the welcoming message this display has.  I think it would be perfect for the kids to see first thing every morning.  


If you are searching for more great ideas...check out my Pinterest feed.
Visit PAWSitively Teaching's profile on Pinterest.



Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!

Here's how to join in on the fun!!!
1.  Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2.  Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3.  Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4.  Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5.  Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!





Bloglovin' Image Map

4 comments

  1. I can't wait to put those fluency tips to good use- we start Daily 3/guided reading groups next week! I love your welcoming message you made! That is just perfect for greeting the children and their families each day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of giving your team small gifts throughout the year, and those tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely obsessed with those soaps. I think I spent 50 bucks in Bath and Body works this week. I have a problem, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I love all of your pins this month! The sign you created for the school entrance gives such a warm feeling to everyone coming into your school. Your gifts for your teammates are great! I'm going to copy that idea attaching a little gift card to the tag! At the holidays I usually make small gifts using these soaps and a holiday dish towel wrapped in a cellophane bag and a holiday ribbon. They look so festive! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top