Great Pinterest Finds for October ~ October Pick 3


Welcome to October!  October brings the promise of cooler weather here in Texas which I am  really looking forward to!  Unfortunately, October also brings on the dreaded teacher slump.....the excitement of back to school is over and then you realize the next holiday is not until Thanksgiving...ugh!!! 
Hopefully, as you browse through this month's pins you will be able to find a bit of inspiration to bring some fun into your classroom over the next few weeks!



Click on Image to View Original Pin
I just love this idea for adding a little fun to October.  The basic idea is to surprise another class with candy or another treat. The best part is it is a FREEBIE!!!  I can't wait to kick off "You've Been Owled" on my campus.



Click on Image to View Original Pin
How cute is this???? I think I will make some of these cuties for my team members.


Click on Image to View Original Pin
This pin is more for home but it was so cute and simple I just had to include it!



If you are searching for more great ideas...check out my Pinterest feed.
Visit PAWSitively Teaching's profile on Pinterest.


Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!





Here's how to join in on the fun!!!
1.  Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2.  Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3.  Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4.  Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5.  Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!


Bloglovin' Image Map

4 comments

  1. I love the mummy gifts!!! Too cute!! I love how many ideas I get from seeing other people's Pinterest boards! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mummies are adorable! My class made similar pumpkins last year- I started to write my blogpost a few weeks ago, and I really need to finish it! My kiddos loved getting "booed" or "owned" every year. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mummies are too cute! Thanks so much for hosting this monthly link-up. I always get great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Some very cool ideas!
    Will you be doing the gingerbread exchange again this year! I love it and want to join again. Thanks Kim L.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top